A person was stabbed through the presidential and nationwide meeting elections today at Ward 6 in Urban space of Sapele, Delta state.
According to stories, the sufferer merely recognized as Onos, a loyalist of the All Progressives Congress (APC) – was allegedly stabbed by a infamous cult chief through the voting train.
The cult chief allegedly led his boys to assault and stab Onos on the polling unit for voting for the opposition celebration within the state (APC).
The sufferer was rushed to the hospital on a motorcycle as his present situation is but to be generally known as at press time.
It was gathered the case has been registered on the Zone 5 police station to be able to apprehended the culprits.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021