BREAKING!! Tension As Abia Govt Uncovers Plot By Hoodlums To Attack Key Locations, Announces Curfew
Security agencies in the state have been fully mobilized and placed on high alert to thwart the planned attack and bring those concerned to justice swiftly.
We wish to advise members of the public to be extra vigilant, ensure they are at home before the curfew hours of 8pm to 6am as well as monitor the activities of their neighbours.
Parents and guardians are also strongly advised to ensure that their children and wards are securely at home and not in anyway associated with the hoodlums some of whom are said to be coming from outside the state.
Law abiding citizens are encouraged to go about their normal duties but ensure they return home before 6pm to avoid the rush associated with movement before the onset of curfew time.
While we remain confident that the security architecture within the state is robust enough to prevent the planned attack and/or bring those involved in the plot swiftly to justice, the State Government led by Dr Okezie Ikpeazu will not spare any resource in ensuring the protection of law abiding citizens.
Chief John Okiyi Kalu
Honorable Commissioner for Information
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution