The Federal Operation Unit of the Nigeria Customs Service Zone A, is implementing the place of the Service and complementing the actions of the Area Commands inside the South West of Nigeria.
The Controller of FOU ‘A’, Compt. Muhammed Aliyu, stated that, the Unit have intercepted assorted contrabands which embody; 24 unit of seized vehicles and 34 distinctive vehicles on detention (58), 39,664 baggage of worldwide parboiled rice 50kg each (equal to 66 trailers), 3,792 parcels of Indian Hemp, 5x20ft containers of unprocessed wood, 2,520 bales of used garments, 710 cartons of tramadol amongst others, with a Duty Paid Value (DPV) of N5.1Billion, from August 17 to December 10 2018.
The Controller well-known that, combating these menace of drug abuse, is combating the way in which ahead for Nigerians endangered youths and any ‘would-be’ prospects of these illicit substance.
He added that, as an enforcement Unit of the Service inside the South West of Nigeria, the FOU ‘A’ will not rest on its oars until there is a full compliance that may translate to environment friendly earnings expertise, suppression of smuggling, facilitation of respectable commerce and defending our nationwide security. We are determined to stem the tide in opposition to those who have decided to be non-conformist to respectable technique of importation and exportation clearance processes.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company