CYBER CRIME: EFCC SETS OKUPE FREE, TARGETS FFK
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has launched Doyin Okupe, ex-aide to former president, Goodluck Jonathan.
Mr Okupe, accused of cyber crime, was launched after spending 48 hours on the Lagos office of the anti-graft firm.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain had willingly turned himself in after attempt to abduct him failed remaining weekend.
He confirmed his launched in an change on his social media accounts.
“The Efcc released me on bail tonite within 48hrs as stipulated by law,” Okupe said.
“I was dealt with wt utmost courtesy. I actually really feel proud & grateful, he added
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- NDDC Fight: Nothing Should Happen To Our Daughter — Wike Sends Strong Warning To Akpabio
- American Court Denies Hushpuppi Bail, To Remain In Prison
- BREAKING: Police Seize Magu’s Official Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office
- We Are Not Safe – Nigerians Reacts As 602 Ex-Boko Haram Members Are Set To Be Freed By FG
- C-River School Of Nursing Sciences Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC — Govt
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on