The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has launched Doyin Okupe, ex-aide to former president, Goodluck Jonathan.
Mr Okupe, accused of cyber crime, was launched after spending 48 hours on the Lagos office of the anti-graft firm.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain had willingly turned himself in after attempt to abduct him failed remaining weekend.
He confirmed his launched in an change on his social media accounts.
“The Efcc released me on bail tonite within 48hrs as stipulated by law,” Okupe said.
“I was dealt with wt utmost courtesy. I actually really feel proud & grateful, he added
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021