President Muhammadu Buhari has signed an govt order that permits personal corporations to assemble federal roads nationwide.
The govt order 007 2019 which was signed contained within the council chamber of State House in Abuja on Friday, is on Road Infrastructure Development and Refurbishment Investment Tax Credit Scheme.
The new order grants permission to heavyweight personal corporations like Dangote Group, Unilever, Newspoint Media and MTN Group, to interact inside the constructing of foremost roads all through the nation and be paid as kind of tax credit score rating.
According to Global Global Competitive Index of 2018, Nigeria ranked 11th in file of countries with worst avenue group and prime quality.
Between 2017 and 2018, neighbouring Cameroun scored an entire of two.6 which is more healthy than Nigeria’s 2.5.
Under Federal Laws, the event and maintenance of public roads is carried out by the federal authorities nonetheless in newest cases, poor funding has affected the sector, leaving many public roads unattended to and set off accidents for motorists.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021