President Muhammadu Buhari has signed an govt order that permits personal corporations to assemble federal roads nationwide.
The govt order 007 2019 which was signed contained within the council chamber of State House in Abuja on Friday, is on Road Infrastructure Development and Refurbishment Investment Tax Credit Scheme.
The new order grants permission to heavyweight personal corporations like Dangote Group, Unilever, Newspoint Media and MTN Group, to interact inside the constructing of foremost roads all through the nation and be paid as kind of tax credit score rating.
According to Global Global Competitive Index of 2018, Nigeria ranked 11th in file of countries with worst avenue group and prime quality.
Between 2017 and 2018, neighbouring Cameroun scored an entire of two.6 which is more healthy than Nigeria’s 2.5.
Under Federal Laws, the event and maintenance of public roads is carried out by the federal authorities nonetheless in newest cases, poor funding has affected the sector, leaving many public roads unattended to and set off accidents for motorists.
- BREAKING: Buhari Reappoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu
- #EndSars: Raging Hoodlums Storm Church, Loot Food Items, Others
- BREAKING!! WTO’s Council To Officially Announce Okonjo-Iweala’s Choice As WTO DG Today
- SHOCKING!! Dogara Directs Immediate Release of Arrested Looters of His Residence
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Orders Full Reopening of All Markets
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Leading E-Commerce Retail and Distribution Company
- Current Job Vacancies at Fan Milk Plc
- Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Union of Pensioners (NUP)
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions ]
- Food Concepts Plc Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment ( Food concept Recruitment 2020 )