Presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church Worldwide (aka Winners’ Chapel International), David Oyedepo, has cursed the killers of the resident pastor of the church’s branch in Romi New Extension, Kaduna State, Jeremiah Omolara.
The pastor was shot dead while his wife was kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja Road last Sunday.
The son was said to have escaped the attack.
Oyedepo was visibly upset on Thursday night when he spoke on the killing at the Day 2 of the church’s Week of Spiritual Emphasis, according to Church Gist on Facebook.
“Just last Sunday night for those of us who may have heard the news, one of our pastors was hacked down by Fulani herdsmen from Abuja to Kaduna,” he began.
“I want you to know, that it’s the last they will do (Amen) because I am going to lead you now to release curse of God upon his assailants and all their backers.
“Except I am not sent, their end has come. This evil system will crash. And I am speaking as a Prophet, not as a pastor, like somebody walking on the street. This evil system that has no value for life, this wicked system – Fulani demons: In the name of Jesus, their end has come.
“Cursed be these Fulani herdsmen, cursed be their generations, cursed be their sponsors in the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus Christ, we have cursed,” Oyedepo said.
- Edo Basic Education Sector Transformation (EdoBEST Recruitment 2021 )
- Executive Secretary / Fund Raiser in a Corporate NGO
- Job Vacancies in a Reputable Marketing and Brand Communication Agency
- Zonal Security Manager ( West Africa) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Software Developer (Full Stack) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Job Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Job Opportunities at Food Concepts Plc