Popular Nigerian singer, Davido has blamed the coronavirus pandemic for the delay in getting married to his fiancee, Chef Chioma, Weetalknaija Daily Post has learnt.
Davido in an interview on Wednesday said he would have gotten married this year but the deadly virus messed up his plans.
He further stated that he would get married next year.
”Corona messed up our wedding plans but I have decided sometime next year we will get married. Right now I want Chioma to focus on her brand and business.”
- Vandalism: Obong Of Calabar Blames Ayade, Says He Knows Nothing About Administration
- My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Paid Her Rent, Bought Her Tecno Camon 15 – Man Cries Bitterly
- Strike Will Continue As Long As Govt Withholds Our Salaries — ASUU
- HOT!! Vacate Rivers Now, Else…— Police Commissioner Tell IPOB Members
- Why Moved Against Okonjo-Iweala’s Emergence As WTO DG — US
- Vacancies at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and U.S. Consulate General in Lagos ( 4 Job Positions )
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020
- IT Solutions Developer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020
- Mechanical Technician at Henkel for Graduates 2020 Recruitment