Popular Nigerian singer, Davido has blamed the coronavirus pandemic for the delay in getting married to his fiancee, Chef Chioma, Weetalknaija Daily Post has learnt.
Davido in an interview on Wednesday said he would have gotten married this year but the deadly virus messed up his plans.
He further stated that he would get married next year.
”Corona messed up our wedding plans but I have decided sometime next year we will get married. Right now I want Chioma to focus on her brand and business.”
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group