Day 343 Of Covid-19 Awareness, Sanitising & Cleaning Program in JajPur District [Photos]
India’s leading humanitarian organization, the Chinmaya Foundation has continued raising awareness about the coronavirus pandemic and supporting worst hit communities.
Working through its Dolphin Dance School & Group project in collaboration with other influential people, the foundation is using it’s various program to make communities aware of the raging global pandemic.
Today, the Covid-19 awareness, Cleaning and Sanitising program was conducted for day number 343 and the Chinmaya Foundation took time to plan more for dozens of families receiving its support in the home district of JajPur of Odisha state.In that day the members of that organization are clean & Sanitized the various market places of DasharathPur Block like MangalPur,NandiPur,Maria Chhak,JhumpuriBazar,Prakat Pur Chhak,Boulang Chhak,Sathibati Chhak,DhaniPur Chhak,Paripada Chhak etc. along with various School,PHC,Clubs, Medical Campus of the same block.
Spearheading the program has been Mr.Chinmaya Dash, the national chairperson of Chinmaya Foundation and Master Mihir Kumar, the director of Dolphin Dance School & group, Manas Seth ,Rudra Prakash Das,Raki Das,Akash Das,Bikash Mallick,Biswajit Das,Bikash Kumar Mallick and other members working for the cause of the foundation.
This program is highly appreciated by political leaders,intellectuals as well as the general public.
As reported from: Office of the Chinmaya Foundation
At-BabalPur, Po- NandiPur, Via-DasarathPur, District-JajPur, State-Odisha, Pin-755006, Bharat (India)
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )