The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) describes the outright lie by Kogi state Governor Yahaya Bello, that some PDP governors are planning to cross over to the crisis-ridden All Progressives Congress (APC), as childish, laughable and pathetic.
The party says such peddling of falsehood explains why nobody in Nigeria and beyond takes Governor Bello seriously.
The PDP lampooned Governor Bello’s claim as a desperate attempt to divert public attention from the imminent mass exodus from the APC.
Nigerians are aware that among the ranks of APC governors, Governor Bello has no personal relationship with up to three of his colleagues. No APC governor is ready to associate with Governor Bello openly. In other words, not up to three APC governors take him seriously.
Moreover, Governor Bello has no relationship of any sorts with any governor elected on the platform of the PDP. His current delusion, on national television, about PDP governors, is driven by his usual character of engaging in petty lies.
It is however imperative to state that nobody abandons a cruising liner, which the PDP represents, to jump into a sinking ship like the APC.
It is public knowledge that the APC is disoriented; having sleepless nights and holding endless meetings because they are losing members in droves to the PDP, as most of their key leaders are already on their way out ahead of the collapse of the APC
National Publicity Secretary
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation