Adeyanju Deji, human rights activist, has tendered an apology to President Muhammadu Buhari.
Adeyanu, a staunch critic of the Buhari-led administration, gave the apology on his official Twitter page on Sunday.
Giving reasons for his apology, Adeyanju wrote: “I want to apologize to President Buhari today for attacking him when he said Nigerian youths are lazy.
“Nigerian youths are not only lazy, they are the most hopeless youths in the world.
“They have no future and there’s no hope for them.”
DAILY POST reports that Adeyanju was arrested on November 28, 2018 alongside Daniel Abobama and Boma Williams for leading a protest to demand the neutrality of the Police in 2019 forthcoming general elections.
Meanwhile, Adeyanju, on Thursday dared the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo to resign from office and submit himself to the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission, ICPC.
Adeyanju stated this while reacting to Osinbajo’s comment that he would waive his constitutional immunity to allow for probe into the allegation of him misappropriating N90bn.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group