Adeyanju Deji, human rights activist, has tendered an apology to President Muhammadu Buhari.
Adeyanu, a staunch critic of the Buhari-led administration, gave the apology on his official Twitter page on Sunday.
Giving reasons for his apology, Adeyanju wrote: “I want to apologize to President Buhari today for attacking him when he said Nigerian youths are lazy.
“Nigerian youths are not only lazy, they are the most hopeless youths in the world.
“They have no future and there’s no hope for them.”
DAILY POST reports that Adeyanju was arrested on November 28, 2018 alongside Daniel Abobama and Boma Williams for leading a protest to demand the neutrality of the Police in 2019 forthcoming general elections.
Meanwhile, Adeyanju, on Thursday dared the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo to resign from office and submit himself to the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission, ICPC.
Adeyanju stated this while reacting to Osinbajo’s comment that he would waive his constitutional immunity to allow for probe into the allegation of him misappropriating N90bn.
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst