The representative of the Obubra 1 State Constituency in the Cross River State House Of Assembly, Hon Friday Gabriel Okpechi has applauded the governor of Cross River State, Ben Ayade as he officially sworn in for his second term.
Okpechi who spoke with weetalknaija Blog this morning, said it was necessary to congratulate the governor and call for more support, so as to continue with his idea of industrialization drive to decoupling the state from Federal Government Allocation, (FGA).
Continuing, FG urged all the aggrieved contenders who have filed petition cases against the governor, should as a matter of peace, state development and oneness to withdraw their cases and support Ayade to move Cross River State to forward.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executive recruitment
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company