Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, was conspicuously absent at the Eagles Square venue of the 2019 Democracy Day celebration when the event started.
Former presidents and Heads of state were scheduled to arrive the venue by 9.35am
Obasanjo apart from criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari’s first term administration had advised Buhari not to run for the 2019 Presidential election.
The former President Goodluck Jonathan was also not at the Eagles Square when the events started.
Also absent at 10.15am when President Muhammadu Buhari arrived the venue was the former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon.
Meanwhile, Buhari, lawn, Gbajabiamila arrived the occasion in the early hour of today.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution