An Engineering graduate of the Ahmadu Bello University in Kaduna State furiously used his B.Sc certificate to smoke Indian Hemp.
In an awkward circumstance, a graduate of a northern university from the Computer Engineering department decided to use his tertiary institution certificate with Serial Number ABU 00016956A, to smoke marijuana.
From information available, the person graduated from the Computer Engineering department, of the Ahmed Bello University in Kaduna State with an unknown grade.
The motive of the person whose identity remains unknown is not clear as at the time of this report.
Many certificates have become mere pieces of paper in recent times due to the spate of unemployment in the country.
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom