The Honourable Commissioner representing Ndokwa ethnic nationality inside the DESOPADEC board, Hon Nnamdi Ezechi within the current day referred to as for corporations working in Ndokwa East to take care of their host communities as key stakeholders inside the enterprise, stressing that this will help foster peace inside the oil producing communities.
Newspoint Media gathered that, following the misunderstanding between neighborhood youths and the oil companies, Hon Ezechi referred to as a peace meeting to resolve the lingering catastrophe.
He admonished every occasions on the need to work collectively as a workers as it will help proceed to take care of a sturdy relationship with host communities, together with that the youths ought to review to work in unity and shun factional administration.
While addressing the oil company,Hon Ezechi urged them to moreover create job various for the youths of host communities.
According to him, when corporations make use of youths inside the areas of operations it will help within the wrestle in opposition to crime inside the land.
He extra enjoined the parents of Okpai kingdom to always keep non-violent and proceed to cooperate with the company, saying they should uncover the constructive components in dialogue to resolve variations.
His phrases, “Today, one in every of my duties as commissioner of DESOPADEC is to verify peaceful coexistence between the company and the neighborhood amongst totally different.
“The solely method to sustainable cohesion and peace is to include host communities inside the frontiers of ventures of this nature.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021