Omoyele Sowore, the embattled publisher of media platform, Sahara Reporters, is yet to be released from the Department of State Services DSS detention despite fulfilling his bail condition yesterday September 25th.
His lawyer, Femi Falana, was at the DSS headquarters in Abuja to receive Sowore after his bail conditions were fulfilled but the security agents failed to release him.
Justice Taiwo Taiwo of the Federal High Court, in Abuja, had on Tuesday September 24th, ordered the DSS to release the activist on bail.
The judge asked that Sowore as part of his bail conditions, submit his passport in court. This was done yesterday and a copy of an affidavit of compliance was deposited at the DSS office by Falana.
Last night, Falana vowed that himself and his team as well members of Sowore’s family vowed not leave the DSS premises until Sowore is released.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement