Ayodele has expressed what he thinks should be done to the former EFCC chairman, Ibrahim Magu.
A former governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose has advised the presidential panel investigating the allegations of fraud levelled against the embattled chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC), Ibrahim Magu to formalize his detention by obtaining a 28-days Remand Order from a court of competent jurisdiction.
Fayose made the call following reports that the embattled anti-graft agency’s chief has applied for bail.
See his post:
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation