Ayodele has expressed what he thinks should be done to the former EFCC chairman, Ibrahim Magu.
A former governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose has advised the presidential panel investigating the allegations of fraud levelled against the embattled chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC), Ibrahim Magu to formalize his detention by obtaining a 28-days Remand Order from a court of competent jurisdiction.
Fayose made the call following reports that the embattled anti-graft agency’s chief has applied for bail.
See his post:
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Massive Recruitment 2021 for Graduates
- FRSC Recruitment 2021 ( Frsc Recruitment Portal 2021 Latest Updates )
- Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Sun Metal Industries Limited
- Legal Entity and Capital Planning Manager at Citibank Nigeria LimitedBy