On Friday, the police transferred the senator from their hospital to a Department of State Service (DSS) properly being facility for treatment after he complained that he was not getting greater.
The police hospital had licensed him match for trial.
An affiliate of the senator instructed TheCable on Saturday that the next movement of the police is unknown.
“They moved him to SARS office in Guzape. The police moved him without any word. We don’t know what they want to do now,” the affiliate talked about.
Last week, the senator surrendered to the police following a 8-day siege laid to his Abuja residence.
The police accused Melaye of culpable homicide and alleged that his supporters shot one Danjuma Saliu, a police officer, in Kogi state on July 19.
Jimoh Moshood, police spokesman, talked about they’ve a warrant to keep up Melaye for 14 days.
“The police investigation team obtained a 14 day remand warrant from the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) high court on 9th January, 2019, to keep senator Dino Melaye in police custody for investigation into the case of criminal conspiracy and attempted culpable homicide against him till 23rd January, 2019,” Moshood talked about.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager