Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has denied allegation that he was planning to defect from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Melaye made the denial on Monday via his official twitter handle.
According to him, only ‘foolish and stupid’ people will decamp from PDP to APC.
The Senator also stated that APC will be defeated in forthcoming Kogi governorship election.
“Only compound fools and people with degree in stupidity will leave PDP for APC. APC will be defeated in Kogi State,” Melaye tweeted.
Recall that the Senator rejected the party’s appointment as the Director-General of the Kogi State PDP Governorship Campaign Council.
His tweet last Friday rejecting the offer sparked speculations that the Senator might dump the PDP.
He had tweeted, “Let me state categorically that I have turned down the position of the Director-General of the Kogi State Governorship Campaign Council.
“I wish PDP all the best.
“When truth is a casualty, there is chaos.”
- Edo Basic Education Sector Transformation (EdoBEST Recruitment 2021 )
- Executive Secretary / Fund Raiser in a Corporate NGO
- Job Vacancies in a Reputable Marketing and Brand Communication Agency
- Zonal Security Manager ( West Africa) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Software Developer (Full Stack) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Job Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Job Opportunities at Food Concepts Plc