The Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial district, Senator Dino Melaye, has lastly surrendered to the Police after eight-day siege on his Abuja residence.
An Abuja extreme court docket had on Thursday, refused an ex-parte utility launched by Melaye to order the elimination of police blockage on his residence.
The embattled Senator and his colleagues, who acquired right here to his residence to level out solitary, headed out to the police headquarters as on the time of submitting this report.
- JUST IN! Cross River Relaxes Curfew Further, Now From 6pm To 6am
- Vandalism: Obong Of Calabar Blames Ayade, Says He Knows Nothing About Administration
- My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Paid Her Rent, Bought Her Tecno Camon 15 – Man Cries Bitterly
- Strike Will Continue As Long As Govt Withholds Our Salaries — ASUU
- HOT!! Vacate Rivers Now, Else…— Police Commissioner Tell IPOB Members
- Job for Loan Recovery Officer at Swiss Credit Limited
- Primary School Teacher needed at Silver Crest School
- Vacancies at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and U.S. Consulate General in Lagos ( 4 Job Positions )
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020