A Nigerian man identified with the username @TheVolqx has sparked off tribal controversy on Twitter
This is following a tweet he shared insinuating that Igbo speaking people from the Southeatern part of Nigeria only love themselves on social media but not in real life.
Sharing the tweet, Volqx immediately came under fire as most Twitter users from the region he attacked flooded his thread dragging him on the street of Twitter
Checkout the reactions below:-
@TheVolqx who took to the micro-blogging platform on Thursday, May 14, 2020 also said that no Igbo man has ever done anything for him in his entire lifetime.
See a screenshot of the Tweet below:-
But unperturbed Volqx stood his ground maintaining that he would only take his tweet down if any Igbo family relative or friend of his can prove they’ve once helped him financially.
Do You Agree With Him?
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group