Malaria Drugs give to us
Founder of DAAR Communications, high chief Raymond Dokpesi who recently recovered
from coronavirus has revealed how he was nursed back to health with the aid of malaria drugs.
READ ALSO : Oh No! Missing Twin Sister Found Dead Inside Co-tenant’s Car With Her Body Peeled Off
Speaking to newsmen, he said he doubts if there is a difference between COVID-19 and malaria because every drug they were given were malaria medications.
“I still have doubts in my mind a…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/dokpesi-blows-hot-what-is-the-difference-btw-covid19-and-malaria-all-drugs-given-were-malaria-medications.html?feed_id=20856&_unique_id=5ebfab0fc6112
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021