BREAKING: FG Announces Resumption Of Domestic Flight
Domestic flight operations are resuming in Nigeria, as follows:
Abuja & Lagos Airports will reopen on July 8, 2020
Kano, Port Harcourt, Owerri & Maiduguri: July 11, 2020
Other Airports: July 15, 2020
Please note this applies only to Domestic flights.
Minister of Aviation Hadi Sirika has just announced the resumption schedule for domestic flight operations in the country.
Abuja and Lagos: July 8th.
Kano, Port Harcourt, Owerri and Maiduguri: July 11th.
Others: July 15th.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company