BREAKING: FG Announces Resumption Of Domestic Flight
Domestic flight operations are resuming in Nigeria, as follows:
Abuja & Lagos Airports will reopen on July 8, 2020
Kano, Port Harcourt, Owerri & Maiduguri: July 11, 2020
Other Airports: July 15, 2020
Please note this applies only to Domestic flights.
Minister of Aviation Hadi Sirika has just announced the resumption schedule for domestic flight operations in the country.
Abuja and Lagos: July 8th.
Kano, Port Harcourt, Owerri and Maiduguri: July 11th.
Others: July 15th.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group