President Donald Trump has for the first time confirmed that Hamza bin Laden, the ‘crown prince of terror’ and successor to terror kingpin Osama bin Laden is dead.
Recall back in July, a new US intelligence report gathered that the al Qaeda leader’s son had died, but the report did not discuss details of where or when the younger bin Laden died or whether the US played a role in his demise, and President Trump declined comment at the White House.
But in a statement released by the White House Saturday morning (September 14), Trump said the high-ranking Al Qaeda member, ‘was killed in a United States counter-terrorism operation in the Afghanistan/Pakistan region.’
‘The loss will not only deprives al -Qa’ida of important leadership skills and the symbolic connection to his father, but undermines important operational activities of the group,’ the statement said.
‘Hamza bin Ladin was responsible for planning and dealing with various terrorist groups,’ it added.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company