Georgia announces election recount after Joe Biden beat Donald Trump by 14,000 votes.
Georgia has announced that it will go through an election recount after Joe Biden beat Donald Trump by 14,000 votes.
Georgia’s Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced on Wednesday that due to the close nature of the race, the state will go through with a recount. Trump’s legal team sent a letter on Tuesday requesting a hand count of Georgia’s 5 million ballots.
Nearly all ballots have been counted in the state, but counties have until Friday to certify the results.
There is a state law that says if a candidate is trailing by less than 0.5 percentage points, they can request a recount.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank