US Donald Trump Jr has been enlisted to join the long list of infections in the White House. He has also been tested and confirmed positive for COVID-19 without no symptoms and has been undergoing quarantine.
According to a report, President Trump’s eldest son started noticing the health challenges before it was confirmed positive at the beginning of this week, which could have been caused by a transmission from any of his family members or white house.
“Don tested positive at the start of the week and has been quarantining out at his cabin since the result,
“He’s been completely asymptomatic so far and is following all medically recommended COVID-19 guidelines,” the spokesman said.
Apart from his father, mother and younger brother, who were all hospitalized, his ex-girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, also tested positive in July.
Andrew Giuliani, a White House aide and son of the president’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, announced he was tested positive last week.
Just like his father, at the early stage of pandemic, he disbelieved and doubted the casualties of the virus then. He told Fox News that the recorded deaths from Covid-19 had fallen to “almost nothing.”
US President Donald Trump’s eldest son has been a tough rival to Biden prior to the time he heard that Biden won. He has fully been supporting his father to go to war with Biden over the November 3 presidencial election he considered fraudulent.
- Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank Recruitment for Branch Operations Officer
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited 2020/2021 Recruitment for Graduates
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc 2021 Young Engineers Programme
- Job Vacancies in an Offshore Oil and Gas Servicing Company (4 Positions)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria December 2020 | Job Vacancies in Nigeria as of 3rd December