The Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Abubakar Atiku has warned Nigerians in opposition to allowing President Muhammadu Buhari steal their votes throughout the February 16, 2019 Presidential election.
The former vice chairman said this, all through an interactive session with some youth groups, social media influencers and bloggers in Abuja on Sunday.
Atiku said the Buhari administration must be voted out, as a result of varied havoc, it has wrecked on the nation.
“President Buhari has stolen your jobs. He has stolen your rights. Don’t let him steal your votes. They are preparing the ground to steal your votes. I know that Nigerians are ready to ‘Get Nigeria Working Again’, but don’t let Buhari steal your votes”
Atiku stated extra that the Buhari authorities has ruined the nation’s monetary system, together with that that’s the extra extreme, the nation has had it, since independence in 1960.
“Nigeria has under no circumstances been in such a nasty kind as now we have now proper now, not even by means of the civil battle. We have under no circumstances had the monetary system this unhealthy and the nation has not been so insecure as we’re beneath Buhari .
That is why all of us ought to work collectively to make Nigeria work as soon as extra.”
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company