Chairman of Warri South Local Government Area, Dr. Michael Tidi, has appealed to people of Warri South Local Government, not to doubt or joke with the COVID – 19 Pandemic, insisting reality of the virus demands extra caution and vigilance by everyone.
Dr. Tidi, made the appeal this morning, Thursday May 14 in a statement following reports that the Delta State Government yesterday confirmed five new Coronavirus positive cases in the state, with four in Warri South Local Government Area.
He opined that as the commercial and industrial nerve center of the state, Warri is visited daily by different shades of people for sundry reasons, including medical purpose, hence the need for people living in Warri South to give the COVID – 19 fight the seriousness it deserves.
The Warri South Local Government Chief Executive, stressed the imperative of practicing Coronavirus preventive measures such as personal hygiene, compulsory use of clean face masks, continous washing of hands with soap and running water, application of hand sanitizers, maintaining social/ physical distancing as well as eating food that boost the body immunity.
- PalmPay Limited Recruitment for Graduates
- Job Recruitment at Swiss International D’Palms Airport Hotels
- Current Recruitment in Nigeria at Masruq Investment Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies in an Entertainment Company based in Lekki, Lagos
- Urgent Job Vacancies in a Juice and Yogurt Factory based in Lekki, Lagos