The Director General, Department Of Public Transportation (DOPT) Comr Godwin Nyiam breaks but a powerful record as DG DOPT, remember in his regime as DG DOPT he Introduced the VIO special Mayors, but this time around he established Vehicle Inspection Officers (V.I.O) Office in Akpabuyo Local Government Area.
Speaking at the event, DG said this is in line with Governor Ben Ayade’s effort to bring governance close to the people
He furthered added that the establishment of the office in Akpabuyo is to make things easy for the people as most times the people have to travel to the metropolis to register or renew their vehicle particulars.
The event had in attendance, the chief VIO Engr. Paul Bepeh, the IRS Director, the Paramount Ruler of Akpabuyo LGA, the Clan head of the Clan, the DPO Akpabuyo division, the Nigeria Customs, the community women Leader, the community youth leader, ETC.
The Paramount Ruler who was represented carried out the cutting of the tape as the office was commissioned.
Speaking at the event, the Royal father commended Governor Ayade for his good intention for the people of Akpabuyo , as he as well pledged support to the Department of Public Transportation as they carry out their duties.
The Director Administration of DOPT, Elder (Mrs.) Iquo Okon, thanked all for being part of the epic making event as she used the opportunity to call for a symbiotic relationship between the Department and the Local Government.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager