Comrade Godwin Nyiam, the Director General of the Department of Public Transportation, DOPT, on Monday carried out sensitization of commuters in Calabar on the proper parks to board autos to their numerous locations.
Comrade Nyiam led a crew to main markets and populated areas within the metropolis to tell them on the proper parks to board autos to keep away from being harassed or charged the incorrect charges to their locations.
“We have been passing out information online and on radio to members of the public on our planned sensitization exercise and today we physically did that to let them know what to do and where to board vehicles”.
He mentioned locations visited embody Watt Market, Marian Market, University of Calabar, Cross River University of Calanbar and Eta Agbo/IBB Way Round About.
He mentioned after the sensitization no car can be allowed to take passengers outdoors the recognised and designated motor parks within the metropolis.
“We have a mandate to ensure orderliness in the city and also the safety of commuters and we are going to do that and we have to be civil about that responsibility”
He assured that the general public can be protected against fraudulent transporters and tricksters to kep the picture of the state because the most secure within the nation intact.
- Cross River Governor, Ben Ayade Presents 54 Ford SUVs To LG Chairmen
- OCTOBER 1: President Buhari To Address Nigerians From Eagle Square
- Breaking!! Confusion As Lagos Govt Cancels Independent Day Celebration
- HOT! We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor — Oba Of Benin Warns Wike
- BREAKING!! Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Governorship Election Gallantly, Except — Popular Pastor Predicts
- BBC Recruitment 2020 for for an Editor, Gist Nigeria
- International Organization for Migration Jobs for Graduates
- World Bank Recruitment 2020 for a Graduate Administrative Assistant in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Virgin Forest Energy Limited
- Engineering Jobs in Nigeria at Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL)