Comrade Godwin Nyiam, the Director General of the Department of Public Transportation, DOPT, on Monday carried out sensitization of commuters in Calabar on the proper parks to board autos to their numerous locations.
Comrade Nyiam led a crew to main markets and populated areas within the metropolis to tell them on the proper parks to board autos to keep away from being harassed or charged the incorrect charges to their locations.
“We have been passing out information online and on radio to members of the public on our planned sensitization exercise and today we physically did that to let them know what to do and where to board vehicles”.
He mentioned locations visited embody Watt Market, Marian Market, University of Calabar, Cross River University of Calanbar and Eta Agbo/IBB Way Round About.
He mentioned after the sensitization no car can be allowed to take passengers outdoors the recognised and designated motor parks within the metropolis.
“We have a mandate to ensure orderliness in the city and also the safety of commuters and we are going to do that and we have to be civil about that responsibility”
He assured that the general public can be protected against fraudulent transporters and tricksters to kep the picture of the state because the most secure within the nation intact.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021