DOPT sensitizes commuters on parks to board vehicles in Calabar
Comrade Godwin Nyiam, the Director General of the Department of Public Transportation, DOPT, on Monday carried out sensitization of commuters in Calabar on the proper parks to board autos to their numerous locations.
Comrade Nyiam led a crew to main markets and populated areas within the metropolis to tell them on the proper parks to board autos to keep away from being harassed or charged the incorrect charges to their locations.
“We have been passing out information online and on radio to members of the public on our planned sensitization exercise and today we physically did that to let them know what to do and where to board vehicles”.
He mentioned locations visited embody Watt Market, Marian Market, University of Calabar, Cross River University of Calanbar and Eta Agbo/IBB Way Round About.
He mentioned after the sensitization no car can be allowed to take passengers outdoors the recognised and designated motor parks within the metropolis.
“We have a mandate to ensure orderliness in the city and also the safety of commuters and we are going to do that and we have to be civil about that responsibility”
He assured that the general public can be protected against fraudulent transporters and tricksters to kep the picture of the state because the most secure within the nation intact.
- Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Ongoing Job recruitment in an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Good News As Atiku Abubakar Commence Massive Recruitment weeks after sacking over 400 Staff
- 2020 Massive recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC Recruitment How to Apply Now!
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Police Killed 8 Suspected Kidnappers In Taraba
- CULTISM, KILLINGS!! Tension In C/River As Ayade Declares 35 Youths ‘Wanted’
- COVID-19: Manager Of Rivers State Demolished Hotel Tests Positive
- COVID-19: C/River Govt Educates Residents On Proper Usage Of Facemasks
- Put Pressure On UK To Release Diezani To Face Trial — EFCC Boss Begs Nigerians In Diaspora
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on