The Director General, DG, Department of Public Transport, DOPT, Cross River State took this decision to clear the capital metropolis of buying and selling completed at evening in an Undisignated areas after doing a survey across the main streets and understand the extreme maintain ups and defacing of streets with dirts which emanated on account of the act.
He mentioned cross river state is understood for orderliness, sereneness and cleanliness, however for a while now, evening merchants have taken over the capital metropolis by buying and selling in an undisignated areas which have contributed negatively in defacing and hoardind the state, he lamented that the merchants do not clear the setting after their evening companies, including that every one dirts fested at evening are left until morning which isn’t good for the state hyginically.
Furthermore, Nyiam promise a full enforcement by his males of operatives after a discover to all of the spots had been the unlawful buying and selling happen.
He sighted examples in areas like Marian street, Atekong drive particularly, efuete juntion, etagbor, bogobri and flower mill.
He assured cross riverians of his readiness to remodel the state to ensure that the people to have a wholesome setting to dwell in.
Hon Godwin Nyiam enlightened the people on the damages triggered on account of environmental defacement and irregularities, he attributed many of the ailments which most individuals mendacity in numerous hospitals are affected by to have emanated from the contaminated air brought on by a defaced setting.
Continuing, Nyiam appeal to the general public for his or her cooperation as cross river state authorities by the nice management of his Excellency Senator Professor Ben Ayade needs them the most effective in all ramification no matter the distractive opposing brokers, “Cleanliness is subsequent to Godliness”as he quoted the holy scripture of purity in conclusion.
- HOT!! US Moves To Stop Okonjo-Iweala’s Emergence As WTO DG
- BREAKING!! Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals
- Buhari Begins Payment of N30,000 To 333,000 Artisans
- BREAKING: Buhari Reappoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu
- #EndSars: Raging Hoodlums Storm Church, Loot Food Items, Others
- Latest Jobs in Warri Today in a Reputable Marine, Oil and Gas, and Construction Company
- 2020 Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme
- Latest Graduate Jobs in Abuja Today at ActionAid (AA) Nigeria
- ECOWAS Recruitment Application Form ( ECOWAS Recruitment Portal 2020 16 Positions )
- 2021 Graduate Analyst Programme at Boston Consulting Group