Former aide of ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, Doyin Okupe has revealed the medication he used to recover from the novel Coronavirus.
Okupe and his wife both tested positive for the virus in April and were admitted into one of the Isolation centers in Ogun state. They were discharged on Tuesday, May 12 after testing negative twice for the virus.
ALSO READ : Breaking : NCDC Confirms 184 new cases of #COVID19 as Nigeria Coronavirus figures Hits 4971
In a post he shared on Wednesday ev…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/ex-presidential-aide-doyin-okupe-reveals-the-medication-he-took-to-recover-from-covid-19.html?feed_id=20465&_unique_id=5ebc8abdf2999
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line