Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu has advised Nigerians to expect a change in their usual way of life after the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Director-General believes various activities in the country will gradually return to the way they used to be.
Speaking during his appearance on Channels Television’s breakfast programme, Sunrise Daily, he noted the lockdown has affected commercial activities in some places where the lockdown was being enforced.
He said, “Life will never be the same, it will not be the same and Nigerians have to prepare for a different type of life once the lockdown starts and that’s really my big message today; life will not be the same as we knew it before COVID-19 – a lot of changes that we have introduced into the society will have to continue in the short term.”
Dr Ihekweazu noted that states would have their share of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, but the NCDC was more prepared for it.
He added that the Nigerian government was making efforts to curb the further spread of the disease, although it has been a tough task.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line