Dr. Tony Aziegbemi, chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party in Edo state, on Friday, have dumped PDP, declared total support for the All Progressive Congress (APC) He left the ruling party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and join the All Progressive Congress (APC) to become opposition, on 10th September 2020.
Why I Defected From PDP To APC In a statement signed by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chairman on Friday, the chairman explained that he defected after extensive consultations and after efforts to ensure a harmonious existence in the PDP proved futile.
I wish to inform Edo State and Nigerians at large that, after extensive consultations, I have decided to take my leave of the People Democratic Party (PDP) It is truism, am the chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) but not functioning as a chairman because I have been denied of my functions and sidelined.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021