Bola Bamigbola , Osogbo .
A defendant , Ibrahim Saheed, has been remanded in the Ilesha Correctional Facility , Osun State , for unruly behaviour during a court session .
Saheed was arraigned before Magistrate Opeyemi Badmus of an Osun State Magistrates ’ Court sitting in Osogbo over allegations bordering on attempted robbery .
But when the charges were about to be read , Saheed , who had all the while been calm , suddenly started shouting .
He said , “I am not the one; they are just lying against me . I am not the one that attempted to rob him . We have been living in the same house in Abere for a long time .”
He also asked the magistrate to allow him go out of the court to urinate when the clerk started reading his charges .
Even before the magistrate could respond to the request , Saheed had urinated on himself .
The magistrate asked the complainant , Abdulsalam Raji , if he knew the accused .
Raji, however , denied ever living in the same house with him .
READ ALSO : Immortalise Adadevoh , medical directors tell FG
He added that the first time he met Saheed was around 2 .15 am on Friday , October 25 , 2019, when he attempted to break into his house .
The police prosecutor , Elisha Olusegun , said the accused was only feigning insanity , adding that they both conversed well before the court sat.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement