Drama As Corpse Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To The House of The Ritualist That Killed Her
In Sierra Leone, a dramatic and startling episode occurred when a deceased individual refused to be buried and instead led pallbearers to the house of the person who murdered her.
Pallbearers and undertakers can be seen being spiritually led to the residence of the alleged killer in Kent, Freetown, Sierra Leone’s capital, in a video that has gone viral on social media.
On the day of her funeral, the corpse made multiple attempts to enter the home of its murderer.
READ ALSO 👇
- Drama As Court Throws Out Couple’s Divorce Application As Husband Impregnated His Wife While The Case Was Still In Court
- Confusion As Man Returns Wife To Her Parents Days After Wedding, Says Her Private Part Is Too ‘Big’
- HOT VIDEO: Nigerian Man Beats His Six-Month-Pregnant Wife Into Coma, Storms The Hospital Where She Was Taken To, Remove The Oxygen Mask Until She Dies
A group of guys were seen carrying a coffin while supposedly being escorted to the entrance of a residence by an unknown force in a video uploaded by Sierraloaded.
The corpse was reported to be a victim of ritual murder in Kent Village, and the house it was entering was allegedly that of the ritualist who murdered her, according to witnesses.
Watch Video Below
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates