Drama As Court Throws Out Couple’s Divorce Application As Husband Impregnated His Wife While The Case Was Still In Court
READ ALSO 👇
The husband Impregnated his wife while the case was still in court, therefore the court dismissed the couple’s divorce application.
A divorce dispute involving a Nigerian couple was settled in one of the most unusual and entertaining ways possible.
A divorce suit was apparently dismissed after the husband pregnant the wife while the issue was still pending in court.
The wife became pregnant during the coronavirus lockdown, according to the lawyer who published the story on Twitter, and the lawsuit was placed on hold at the time due to the possibility of a pandemic.
When their dissolution of marriage case was reopened, it was discovered that the wife had taken in, therefore the presiding judge denied their motion.
The attorney revealed;
”We dem court dey try to separate you and your wife, tiny Covid-19 lockdown you go give her belle,” says the narrator.
That’s not how life is supposed to be, nope.
The baby is CTC of reconciliation, according to the wife’s lawyer.
Overall, however, this is one of my most successful cases to date. The story twist that brought the couple back together was fantastic. The case file has been closed.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates