A video has emerged on social media in which some church members could be seen engaging in a physical fight with their landlord.
Reports claimed that the fight began when the landlord stormed the church and gave them quit notice.
The incident happened on Sunday, August 23, at Grace and Truth Arena Church located in Asaba, Delta state.
It should be noted that church activities around the country have begun despite Nigeria’s fight against coronavirus.
Safety measure are, however, in place in order to prevent the spread of the deadly disease.
But in the video of the fight making the rounds on social media, there is disregard for social distancing.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company