Drama As Pregnant Woman Confronts Boyfriend Who Refuses To Accept Her Pregnancy [VIDEO]
A pregnant woman is said to have stormed the University of Ghana campus in order to humiliate her boyfriend over his pregnancy.
The lady was allegedly attacking the young because she refused to acknowledge the pregnancy, according to the video’s backstory.
The pregnant lady dressed in black accosts the student and yells at him in a video shown by Atinkanews.
According to the video, the young man was not in the mood to speak to her, so he removed his t-shirt and left it for her.
Nonetheless, she pursued him and dared him to touch her and the boy. She was overheard saying, “Beat me and hit the kid, too,” as she held the boy by his slacks and boxer shorts.
The young man, taken aback by the lady’s behavior, wondered why she had traveled so far to campus to show such behavior.
Separation of the embattled student, who was shirtless at the time, required the intervention of an elderly man and another young man.
Take a look at the video below:
5Etfw percent 7Ctwcamp percent 5Etweetembed percent 7Ctwterm percent 5E1371711040317235203 percent https://twitter.com/BelowGhana/status/1371711040317235203?ref src=twsrc
7Ctwcon is a percentage of 7Ctwcon.
5Es1 c10&ref url=https% 3A% 2F% 2Fthenewsgh.com% 2F2021% 2F03% 2F16% 2Fpregnant-lady-storms-legon-to-embarrass-boyfriend-who-refused-to-accept-pregnancy-video% 2Fpregnant-lady-storms-legon-to-embarras
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution