The Department of State Services has charged pro-democracy activist, Omoyele Sowore, to court for treasonable felony, cyberstalking President Muhammadu Buhari among other offences.
Sowore was arrested on August 3, 2019 in Lagos for planning a series of protests against bad governance in Nigeria tagged.
Another activist, Olawale Mandate, arrested in Osun, has also been charged by the DSS.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution