The Department of State Services, DSS, has given a reason why embattled publisher of Saraha Reporters, Omoyele Sowore, is still in custody despite fulfilling his bail conditions yesterday September 25th.
In an interview with Punch, the spokesperson of the DSS, Dr. Peter Afunnaya said the agency is yet to receive the Federal High court Abuja’s order granting Sowore bail.
“We have not received the court order. And his (Sowore’s) counsel is a very senior member of the bar and he knows the process to follow; this process has not been followed” Afunnaya said
Falana was at the DSS headquarters in Abuja yesterday to receive Sowore after the bail condition was fulfilled.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution