The Department of State Services (DSS) has announced that it lost two of its personnel in a fatal car accident Friday evening.
Peter Afunanya, DSS Public Relations Officer, debunked speculation that they were killed by bandits.
In a statement he signed, he noted that the incident occurret at Gidan Busa Katari, along the Abuja-Kaduna Expressway.
“The team was heading to one of the States in the North-West zone for an operation when the Hilux vehicle in which they were travelling somersaulted”, Afunanya said.
“Two (2) persons died in the accident while another was injured. He is presently receiving required attention in a medical facility.
“This clarification has become necessary in order to debunk fake news making the round that the gallant officers were attacked by bandits,” he added.
The spokesman appealed to the public to disregard any contrary information.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group