Amid the COVID-19 lockdown in the state which has left many to wander around, a popular Calabar pastor and founder of Father’s House International Churches (AKA My Father! My Father!!), Dr Goodheart Val Aloysius has declared that “During This Lockdown, It’s A Sin To Eat When Your Pastor Has Not Eaten”.
The pastor who made the post on his official Facebook account has left many of his followers and members wondering if his account was hacked.
Also, Dr Goodheart Val Aloysius had taken to his Facebook profile to plead with the federal government and Cross River governor, Ben Ayade to lift ban on church gathering, adding that, God is not happy with this country over the continuous closure of his church.
Continuing, the man of God said he has donated his office premises to federal government to use as an isolation centre.
Below is the full post made by him on Facebook;
“I donate my office premises to the Federal Government to use as an isolation center for all that will test positive to COVID-19 or to be used as a testing center… By the Grace of God the church shall win this battle…
“Also asking the President to Instruct His Governors for the reopening of Worship centres PROPHETS ARE ANGRY and the anger of a PROPHET is not too good for the Nation .
DR GOODHEART VAL ALOYSIOUS A.K.A MY FATHER MY FATHER IS MY NAME”.
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company
- Recent Vacancies at Sumehck Foam Industries Limited
- Recruitment For Graduate Interns at Henkel