Following the disqualification of Tacha from the BBNaija house, well-wishers and fans of the PH first daughter made efforts to show their support to her through donations, assistance and anyway they possible can.
Amongst these people was a Ghanian man identified as the E-Money of Ghana who promised to give Tacha N20million.
In a video he posted on his Instagram page, Emoney claimed he is not a fan of the show but was surprised to see his daughter cry after the controversial housemate was disqualified.
He then promised to gift her the sum on Monday, as compensation for leaving the Big Brother house empty handed.
However, Monday came and ‘E-money of Ghana went to same IG page where he made the promise to make a blatant U-Turn on that promise
See his post below;
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution