As we celebrate this great feast, the member representing Obubra 1 State constituency in the Cross River State house of assembly, Rt. Hon Friday Gabriel Okpechi has urged the good people of Obubra 1 to take the opportunity to reflect on the past; where we were and where the Lord has graciously brought us to, forgive one another as our Lord Jesus forgave us and reconcile with every individual so as to build a harmonious environment to achieve the development we want for our dear LGA and the State in general.
Easter is a great feast in the life of all, especially the Christians. It is the feast celebrated to remember the death of our LORD JESUS which brought salvation to all.
Okpechi said Easter is one of the most important holidays for Christians. Easter Sunday commemorates the Resurrection of God’s Son, Jesus Christ from the dead. In Fact the base of the Christianity is built on Resurrection of Jesus Christ. This Easter, may we always be blessed with love, life and happiness. May our lives be touched by the true meaning of Easter. Exchanging Easter greetings and Easter wishes to celebrate this day is one of the most common traditions.
Wishing all his Constituents, especially PDP Members, a happy Easter.
Member BRA 1
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company