EASTER: Reflect, Forgive And Reconcile To Build A Harmonious Environment For The Development Of Obubra – Okpechi
As we celebrate this great feast, the member representing Obubra 1 State constituency in the Cross River State house of assembly, Rt. Hon Friday Gabriel Okpechi has urged the good people of Obubra 1 to take the opportunity to reflect on the past; where we were and where the Lord has graciously brought us to, forgive one another as our Lord Jesus forgave us and reconcile with every individual so as to build a harmonious environment to achieve the development we want for our dear LGA and the State in general.
Easter is a great feast in the life of all, especially the Christians. It is the feast celebrated to remember the death of our LORD JESUS which brought salvation to all.
Okpechi said Easter is one of the most important holidays for Christians. Easter Sunday commemorates the Resurrection of God’s Son, Jesus Christ from the dead. In Fact the base of the Christianity is built on Resurrection of Jesus Christ. This Easter, may we always be blessed with love, life and happiness. May our lives be touched by the true meaning of Easter. Exchanging Easter greetings and Easter wishes to celebrate this day is one of the most common traditions.
Wishing all his Constituents, especially PDP Members, a happy Easter.
Member BRA 1
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
- Academic / Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Admiralty University of Nigeria 2020
- Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Current Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited 2020
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Places Of Worship Told To Stop Singing, Chanting As COVID-19 Cases Continues To Spread
- Three Million Nigerians Apply For N-Power Jobs
- Edo 2020: SDP Remains The Only Alternative For Edo People
- JUST IN!! NYSC Issues Obaseki New Certificate
- HAPPENING NOW!! Calabar Popular Market Currently On Heavy Fire
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on