The World Health Organisation, WHO, has revealed the likely source of the new outbreak of Ebola virus in Republic of Congo.
Director-General, Dr.Tedros Ghebreyesus on Wednesday debunked reports that the new outbreak is linked to the previous outbreak in the region.
According to him, the new Ebola virus is likely from an animal source.
Tedros said this during a virtual press briefing on Wednesday.
He disclosed that investigations were still ongoing to determine the source of the new outbreak of Ebola.
“Genetic sequencing from new Ebola cases in Democratic Republic of Congo has revealed that the outbreak is not linked to north kivu or the 2018 equetor outbreak, investigations are ongoing to understand the source but likely a new introduction from an animal source.”
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited