Owing to the military coup that led to the removal of President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita of Mali, the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) has suspended Mali from the organisation.
President Keita and Prime Minister Boubou Cisse were arrested by rebel soldiers after weeks of unrest.
The Malian president on Wednesday announced his resignation, saying his decision is to avoid bloodshed.
In a statement on Tuesday, ECOWAS asked all its members to close land and air borders to Mali.
It said sanctions will be meted out against “all the putschists and their partners and collaborators”
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement