Chief Ogheneovo Edewor, Chairman, Chief OVO Edewor Foundation, the entire trustees and members of the Foundation congratulates Nigeria Workers on this special day.
In a statement issued from his London home, Chief Edewor described workers as the back bone of the economy of the nation and deserve a better treatment, and must be accorded due entitlement and respect.
Chief Ogheneovo Edewor who is the CEO of a conglomerate of companies under the Concrete brand which includes Concrete Construction International Ltd, Concrete Petroleum & Gas Ltd, Concrete Industries Corp Ltd and many others and also Directors in several companies including Edewor International Limited just to mention a few.
Congratulates workers all over the world especially the Nigerian workers. Chief Edewor also appreciate them on selfless service for the interest of growth and development in the Nation.
He thank President Muhammadu Buhari for signing the new minimum wage bill into law and Charge Private sector to join in lifting the wages of their staff to compliment the new minimum wage.
Comr Great Poyo Media director
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021