Edo 2020: Group Begs Buhari To Appoint Magu As Treasurer Of APC/Ize-Iyamu Campaign
United PDP Media For Obaseki, PDP-MFI, has appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari and the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Caretaker Committee, Gov Mai-Mala Buni of Yobe State, to appoint the suspended Acting Chairman of the Economic And Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr Ibrahim Magu as Treasurer of Edo APC Governorship National Campaign Council, so as to complete the circle of a corrupt cabal working for Mr Osagie Ize-Iyamu.
The group in a statement on Monday by its Coordinator, Benjamin Okoduwa, said the appeal has become necessary since Magu is still in custody of recovered funds that can be used to prosecute the election of APC ratified candidate, Ize-Iyamu facing criminal charges for money laundering and theft, pressed against him by EFCC, adding that as the defacto Governor of Central Bank of the APC national government, the suspended boss of the anti graft agency can bank roll the campaign.
Billions of Naira and other foreign currencies which ought to have been deposited with the Central Bank of Nigeria, as proceeds recovered in the fight against economic and financial crimes were allegedly found in the private residence of the suspended billionaire Acting Chairman of EFCC, Mr Ibrahim Magu. He owned fleet of Limousines include Rolls Royce Phantom, latest edition.
The media group noted that the Edo governorship campaign council which has the Governor of Kano State, Abudllahi Umar Ganduje as Chairman and Osagie as candidate, tend to reflect a team of unscrupulous individual working to achieve a “looting agenda” and that it will be most ideal to complete the network by adding Magu as Campaign Treasurer.
“It is obvious that brave and courageous corrupt individuals have been positioned to sell the governorship electioneering campaign of an alleged criminal charged with money laundering in the sum of N700 million, Mr Osagie Ize-Iyamu, as can be seen from the appointment of Ganduje known to have soiled his fingers with allegation of bribe taking in Dollars over certain contracts awarded by Kano State Government, captured on video.
“To complete the circle of unscrupulous individuals in APC family rooting for a member of their rogue cabal, Osagie, to be installed in Edo State either by hook or crook, it will be most ideal to add a billionaire rogue like Magu, the defacto Central Bank Governor of the APC national government, as National Campaign Council Treasurer.
“Our hope and trust is in God while we count on the political willpower of Edo people to shame these corrupt individuals working for their corrupt and ratified candidate, Osagie Ize-Iyamu.
“Osagie is a professional hustler and crude politician with no history of credible leadership, except for the political patronage by Chief Lucky Igbinedion who appointed him as Personal Assistant, General Manager of Skanga Nigeria Ltd, Chief of Staff and Secretary to Edo State Government.
The statement reads:-
“In all of these, Osagie Ize-Iyamu looted funds shamelessly and laundered presidential campaign funds in 2015, as alleged by Mr Adams Oshiomhole and the EFCC. No integrity, no shame, no remorse and remained crude, unreliable and politically very unstable.
“APC lost it all by dissolving its National Working Committee, NWC, so as to establish a corrupt government in Edo State, but Edo people cannot be fooled, they are wiser than the APC national cabal that wants to hijack their state treasury through Osagie Ize-Iyamu.
“Come September 19, Edo people will truncate the evil plans of the troubled and highly polarized APC by yanking the hope of Osagie Ize-Iyamu, as they cast their precious votes for the peoples governor and socioeconomic reformer, Gov Godwin Obaseki of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP,” the group assured.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Max FM Iya Jogbo is dead , TVC Communications Grieves
- Jobs in Lagos Today for Graduate Direct Sales Executive at Transsnet Group
- Field Disbursement Officer at Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
- Job Vacancies in Nigeria at Biomedical Nigeria Limited
- Hot Nigeria Jobs in a Sales & Distribution IT Firm in Lagos
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services LLimite
- DIRTY GAME!! After Dumping PDP For APC, Dogara Accuses Bauchi Governor Of Looting N4.6Billion
- BREAKING!! Plot To Arrest And Detain Oshiomhle Thickens
- World Hepatitis Day: C-River Govt To Conduct Free Screening
- My Experience When I Visited A Hospital Amid COVID-19 Pandemic — Ubi Franklin Reveals
- OH NO!! 25-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him For Another Man
Share this post with your Friends on