The sacked Former National Chairman Of All Progressive Congress, (APC), Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole Has Vowed Not To Make Any Speech During The 2020 Edo Governorship Election, So That Whatever He Says Wouldn’t Be Used Against Him In Future.
The former Labour leader is currently battling with how to erase the terrible names the APC candidate Pastor Ize-Iyamu and allegations of looting and cultist he poured on the former PDP candidate in 2016 which have been reproduced in several videos and gone viral on the social media.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health