Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State, on Monday, presented his nomination form for re-election under the All Progressives Congress to the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).
Obaseki made the presentation during a visit to the Presidential Villa in Abuja, ahead of the APC governorship primary election scheduled for this month.
The governor, who addressed State House Correspondents on the purpose of the visit, said:-
“Even though Buhari is a father, it would be wrong to assume or take things for granted, so I have to formally inform (him).”
The governor also said over 300,000 Edo indigenes had been screened for COVID-19 out of the 500,000 targeted by the government.
He also vowed to ensure that the killers of the 100-level student of the University of Benin, Uwaila Omozuwa, were tracked and brought to justice, describing the crime as heinous.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021